Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Could someone please tell me where the undershorts are??

Seriously. I buy undershorts for my children. I give those undershorts to my children. I SEE THEM WHEN I WASH THE LAUNDRY - SO...
WHERE PRAY TELL ME ARE THEY NOW??
Please don't tell me it's time to clean the musty closets and under the beds again, I swear to you I did that LAST WEEK and found no undershorts. Apparently it's time to gut Cam's room again (when he puts laundry away, his interpretation is take the heap, hide it all behind the bedroom door).

I suppose it's time to buy the monster pack of Hefty Trash Bags again, because every time we sort through ALL of the clothing in every nook and cranny of the house, we get rid of 1/3 of all that we have (too small, too holey, too stained, too *oh dear me where did that inappropriate garment come from* - you get the picture).

Laugh. I know you will, but I know that I'm not the only one this happens too (I had a friend once confess that twice annually she THROWS AWAY the entire sock bucket and just goes out and buys ALL NEW SOCKS because it's REFRESHING and LIBERATING).

{{no photo will be posted on the topic of undershorts.}}

**On a side note, does anyone have a cure for firebutt? The children are now thinking the 2 pack of large jars of Greek Pepperoncini might have been a bad idea.**

No comments:

Post a Comment