Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday...real life

The clock was wrong, so we were EARLY to church...but had hurried and missed breakfast, so we drove through Taco Bell and went down to the California Street Dock.







Had a great service, saw the *torch* of the Youth Leader be passed from Michael who's on his way to special training before he deploys to Iraq in May...to Bill. It's an emotional time at Landmark, as Michael prepares to deploy.

We got home, I made potato soup (with bacon...and I'd like to say collard greens, but who knows, could have been swiss chard or mustard greens...I didn't exactly pay attention, I just grabbed a bundle of green leafy stuff that was $0.99).

Then tea. Wish I could tell you we all agreed on one flavor...but no. Abby wanted chai. I'm feeling more green than black chai sweet today. And Kurt, he wanted coffee. So we are breaking in the new little orange teapot...it was cute. It came with a brew basket. It was orange. How do you tell it, NO - I CAN'T BUY YOU?? Well, if you are me, you don't :) You just buy it and pretend you NEEDED another teapot (help me Angie, now is when I need your help...)(it's worse than just the orange one, but the others, well they are at someone else's place until they decide which one(s) they want to keep).

And now, I'm sleepy, but it's BEAUTIFUL out - how could I NOT go to the beach?? Well, it is 4 now, so beautiful, sunny, no wind - still doesn't mean warm.

Photos...and the rest will be at winkflash soon - the ones with E or e at the end - those are edits

No comments:

Post a Comment