Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Digi Dares #132 - UnSquared

I try to upload layouts to the galleries where their designers come from, and Shabby Pickle is DOWN...which means, I put it here instead :)

The Digi Dares had something pretty cool this week, so I gave it a whirl. No squares or rectangles, 4 fasteners and black and white photo(s). SO HERE IS MINE!

Everything in the layout is by Kasia at Shabby Pickle Designs, except the shape of the paper which I so carefully scribbled...and the crayon word & scribble I used as a photo mask (layered and stretched and flipped then merged) which is by Holly Designs - also from Shabby Pickle.

I like it :)
**update** I just checked some of the others, and you should too, they're AMAZING!! (which doesn't make me like mine any less - I'm always open to good ideas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment