Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have I mentioned that I LOVE STORMS?

Yeah. I do. LOVE THEM - I don't have enough sense to fear them, have ALWAYS loved them. Even in Harney County growing up, loved to watch the lightning striking (even knowing it was setting things on fire), we'd put up lawn chairs and go watch the storm.

Now, these Coos County storms, they tend to happen in the dark, which makes watching them less exciting, you can't SEE A THING - go figure, but they're NOISY and I love that too! The crazy wind blowing the rain at the windows - love it.

Alas, that is why I sleep not - but I *am* nearly finished reading A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court - by Mark Twain. I love Mark Twain, he is such a smarty pants.

I think the covering is trying to blow off of my porch. YAY for RENTALS :)

Read with home made chai (properly simmered in a pan with milk and honey even)

No comments:

Post a Comment